Tuesday, December 22, 2009

T.I. Out Of Jail Pictures

(photo of T.I. at his farewellon T.I.'s upcoming prisonT.I. HEADED OUT-OF-STATE FORFiled under: t.i.T.I. to get out of jail.T.I. andTI'S ROAD TO REDEMPTION�Meanwhile, check out T.I. inSo T.I. may have gone to jail

News

TI Out of Jail, But Still in Custody
Atlanta rapper TI, Clifford Harris Jr., has officially been released from federal prison today (December 22). He served the majority of his 366 day sentence ...

REPORT: RAPPER TI GETTING OUT OF JAIL IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS . . . WILL HAVE ...
MediaTakeOut.com just learned that rapper TI may be getting out of prison SOONER than expected. While he's scheduled to be released from prison in March ...

T.I. Released from Jail
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry Rumors are swirling that rapper TI has been released from jail and sent to a half way house. ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment